Some people are at a loss as to how to lose their embarrassing pot belly but are yet to find the perfect plan to achieve this. Some might even have come across this plan, but are unwilling to begin it.
Today, we will be discussing 5 ways to help you lose that pot belly in no time without as much as breaking a sweat. Interested already? Let’s dive in.
Now, some people who have this pot belly are victims due to what they eat or drink, thus making their time and hard earned money spent at the gym, turn to waste.
Follow these 5 ways and have a flatter tummy in no time.
- Drink a lot of water: Yes, water has so many usefulness in our lives and one of it is helping us retain a healthy and sexy midsection. What most people do not know is dehydration makes the body hoard water which in turn makes s carry about 4 pounds of excess water around our midsection giving birth to a protruding and not so sexy look. To get a flatter tummy in no time, keep the fluid coming. Drink at least 2 litres of water daily. Enough water in the system helps flush the toxins in or body out.
2. Perfect Your Posture: Yes, sitting right can also help avoid and get rid of a pot belly in no time. By sitting right, we are automatically strengthening our stomach muscles. It also can help increase metabolism through increased muscle mass which in turn allows the body make use of the calories and fat sitting around the midsection.
3. Avoid Excess Alcohol: Yes, we get it, when you go out with friends, you need o drink, no one is saying you shouldn’t but it should be in moderation. Alcohol is toxic in nature which does no good for the body when it’s in it. Alcohol causes the body to be dehydrated which in turn makes fat loss really slow. To avoid that pot belly or work towards getting a flatter tummy, avoid excess alcohol.
4. Eat right and slowly: Yes, this is very important. One needs to eat a balanced diet and like I love to advise some of my friends, plenty of salad. Now, when you have succeeded in scolding yourself into eating the right food, ensure to eat it slowly. Rushing your meal causes you to swallow more air which can cause you to develop a pot belly. Instead of rushing your meal, try to chew each bite like 7 times before swallowing, this helps to ensure that the body does not overwork itself, as overworking itself can lead to gas and indigestion, and we do not want that.
5. Relax: Yes, this is the ultimate. You need to relax. When one is stressed we are prone to overeat which in turn leads to us gaining more weight than needed and in not so good areas of our body.