According to reports NNPC has made an operating profit of N273.74 million for the month of May, reversing the losses of N35 billion made by the corporation over the last 15 years.
“PPMC recorded a net gain of N17.69 billion as against the net loss of N6.91 billion in April, 2016 following complete stoppage of commercially unfavourable swaps and offshore processing agreements (OPAs).
“Direct-Sale and Direct-Purchase has now replaced the previous regime. Notwithstanding these improvements, renewed and vigorous vandalism of pipelines in Niger Delta means that productions were shut-in and cargoes deferred, which denied revenues streams accruing to NPDC and the federation,” part of the monthly report quoted in the report stated.
- Financial Report: NNPC Lost N19.43bn In April
- PENGASSAN Strike: 3 Consequences That will Hit Nigeria This week
- CBN Bars Nine Banks From Forex Transactions
- NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide
- Fuel Crises: Avoid Panic Buying, NNPC Tells Nigerians
- Kachikwu Unveils Strategies To Squash Fuel Scarcity In Few Days
- NNPC Records A ‘terrifying’ 1,447 Pipeline Attacks In 2016
- NNPC Spends $1.8b Quarterly On Fuel Import, Official Says
- Facebook Records 300% Profit Increase
- Shell Slashes Capital Spending, Records 83% Drop In Profit