He said yesterday at the 80th Tabieorar festival of the Church of the Lord Prayer Fellowship worldwide held at Mount Tabieorar Ground, Ogere Remo along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
Osinbajo represented by the chaplain of the Presidential Villa, Pastor Seyi Malomo said the present administration is tackling the challenges of ghost workers without fear.
The Primate of the Church of the Lord, Most Rev Dr Rufus Okikiola Ositelu had earlier in a welcome address called for the establishment of special courts to handle corruption cases.
- FG Receives $1bn Loan From Akinwunmi Adesina’s Led AfDB
- Audit Report Uncovers 43,000 Ghost Workers On Security Agencies Payroll
- FG Should Increase VAT By 50%- RMAFC
- Dangote Commences Construction Of Concrete Roads In 5 States
- FG Set To Create 6000 Jobs In The Next 60 Days
- President Buhari Kick-starts 2017 Budget Process
- Buhari Approves New NNPC Board As Kachikwu Is Removed As GMD
- Aso Rock Restricts Journalists Access As US Secretary Of State’s Kerry Visits Buhari
- ‘We Need To Sell National Assets To Fund 2016 Budget’ – FG
- Presidency Denies Probing Sanusi And Soludo