Stanbic IBTC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Citibank, Zenith Bank, Access Bank, UBA, Sterling Bank, FCMB ,Wema Bank, GTBank, Firstbank , SkyeBank, EcoBank, Diamond Bank, Fidelity Bank.
It will be recalled last week Wednesday that the Apex bank rolled out guidelines for primary dealers – banks that will play directly in the market – with conditions that they must have at least N200 billion in shareholders’ funds, N400 billion worth of forex assets and 40% liquidity ratio, although those who meet two of the requirements will qualify.
But in a revised set of guidelines last Friday, the CBN hrown the door open to other banks to participate even if they do not meet the criteria for the choice of 10.
- Forex: CBN To Romove N1.2trn From Banks’ Accounts
- President Buhari Says CBN’s New FX Policy Has No Benefits
- Nigerian Stocks Surge As CBN Devalues Naira
- Forex: CBN Accuses Nigerian Banks Of Roundtripping
- Must Read: Full Guidelines For New FX Policy By CBN
- CBN Forex Policy Attracts $20m Foreign Investment
- CBN Orders Banks To Sell Forex To Bureau De Change Operators
- CBN Directs Banks To Allocate 60 Per Cent Of Forex Sales To Manufacturers
- CBN Orders Banks To Publish All Forex Transactions On FMDQ
- Naira Devaluation: CBN Sets N200Bn Shareholders Fund