Did you know that lightening your skin does not necessarily mean you have to rub creams or soaps on your skin? What if I tell you, some certain food can actually help lighten your skin as well.Interested now right? Kicker, what if i also tell you that while lightening your skin you can also reduce a couple of pounds in the process, yes, thats right, you read correctly. Lets not waste further time and just go right into it.
- Balanced diet: eating a balanced diet will not only help your skin become lighter and smoother but also help you reduce some unwanted weight. Lets take for instance Salad, a normal plate of salad without the cream consists of less than 300 calories, now eating a plate of salad in the morning not only helps you with your weight but makes you skin shine brighter. Chose balanced diets high in fiber and low in sugar to avoid a bad skin.
2. Lemon Water: Lemon and water is a powerful mixture when one needs to lighten the skin and help with weight loss. This mixture helps reduce ageing, blackheads and wrinkles. Lemon alone is a natural bleaching agent due to its vitamin C nutrient and high acidity level.
3. Foods high in Vitamin C: This is a usual must eat for people who want to lighten their skin tone and most dermatologist suggests and advice that people eat food high in Vitamin C, like tomatoes, strawberry, citrus. e.t.c. Also the set of food is another huge way in helping you loose some weight as they are natural and low in sugar.
4. Red and yellow vegetables: These kind of food are known for their richness in phytochemicals and carotene, which aids in anti-oxidation, thereby perking up the skin’s resistance power. So eat plenty of natural weight loss food like carrots, mangoes, pumpkins etc.
5. Papaya: Papaya is known for it richness in antioxidants and a special enzyme called papain. Now this papain, can kill dead cells and get rid of skin impurities. A glass of papaya milk, will help in getting a whiter and brighter skin in no time. Also papaya is known to help the body detoxify and burn fat.,